At Beyond Physical Therapy, your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Therefore, we have taken careful and intentional measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/SARS-CoV-2 at all of our locations and with our concierge services.
- What we have implemented for your safety:
- We will follow the guidelines of the CDC and local municipalities regarding mask mandates.
- If the Community COVID-19 Level is Low, masking is not required, but our therapists will wear a mask if the patient requests.
- If the Community COVID-19 Level is Medium, our physical therapists will wear a mask if the patient is considered high risk, or if a patient requests.
- If the Community COVID-19 Level is High, our physical therapists will wear a mask with all patients, and we ask that all patients wear a mask as well, unless a medical excuse if provided.
- In addition:
- Hand sanitizer and opportunities for hand washing are available at all locations.
- All treatment equipment is sanitized or removed to be laundered between every client.
- What we ask of you to keep yourself, your family, and your Physical Therapist safe:
- If you do not have a mask, we can provide a disposable mask for you at your request.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands prior to the start of your session.
- If you or anyone living with you or anyone you have had close contact with for greater than 1 hour has shown any signs or symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please contact your Physical Therapist prior to your session.
- You will NOT be charged a late fee for short-notice cancellations due to COVID-19 or COVID-19 exposures.
- We will happily reschedule your visit per the Centers of Disease Control recommendations for quarantine depending on your symptoms, testing, and exposure.
The Physical Therapists at Beyond Physical Therapy are so appreciative of your cooperation. Together we can work to create a safe environment that is focused on healing and positivity. If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact your Physical Therapist, or call/text Dr. Lindsay, the owner of Beyond Physical Therapy, at (262) 204-7672, or email her at email@example.com.